2020 SPRING market VENDOR INFORMATION
The New Hope Church Markets are fundraisers supporting our Night to Shine event, hosted by the Tim Tebow Foundation, which is a prom for people with special needs. 2020 will be our 5th year hosting the event! Vendor fees and donations collected from the market go toward purchasing items such as crowns for every King and Queen, limousine rentals, dining for parents, caretakers and guests, prom attire that is gifted to the guests, gift bags and much more! Sponsorship opportunities for the event are also available.
Vendor opportunities are available for handmade woodwork, jewelry, toys, quilt work, handbags, candles, makeup, pet items, children’s products, clothing etc. Food vendors are also welcome.
The Spring Market will be held on Saturday, April 4th, 2020 at the New Hope Church Friendswood Campus located at 108 W. Edgewood Dr. Friendswood, TX 77546.
**Only the vendor fees collected will go to the Night to Shine fundraiser. Vendors will not be required to donate any proceeds collected the day of the event.
1. Set Up: Friday, April 3rd from 5-8 PM (Indoor Booths Only) and Saturday at 7AM for Indoor and Outdoor booths Event Day: Saturday, April 4th, 2020: Doors open to the public at 10AM. Event will close at 4:00PM.
2. Each vendor will need to provide their own tables, chairs and supplies necessary for display. Food/Beverage vendors will need to supply their own materials to enclose the booth per Health Department requirements.
3. New Hope Church reserves the right to prohibit booth exhibitors from distributing items and/or printed material which are considered objectionable and not in keeping with the character and purpose of the event. This includes items referencing drinking, drugs, sexual implications, foul language, nudity and any other questionable items. If you have any questions regarding an item, feel free to contact Niccole at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your request.
4. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed at this event.
5. Gift in Kind receipts are available by request.
6. Booths may not be combined nor shared.
7. Vendors may only sell product that has been agreed upon in advance and as listed on the contract.
8. We ask that vendors keep booths open for the duration of the event UNLESS they have run out of inventory.
9. This event is a fundraiser therefore all sales are final therefore there are no refunds for any reason.
Please complete the form below. You will be notified of your application approval or denial via confirmation email. If approved, the email will include a link for you to select your booth location and submit payment. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com