Host home Description for Revive Weekend
The responsibility of a host home for Revive weekend is as follows.
* To provide a safe and secure environment for Krush students and their leaders during the duration of Revive Weekend.
* They will open their home to 8-10 students and their leader to stay for the weekend.
* They will help transport students to and from the event.
* Needs for food will be provided by New Hope church for the students staying in their home. Host will be responsible for an area for students to eat and prepare their food.
* Host are welcomed to participate as much as they like in day time activities and in bible study.
Driver Description for Revive Weekend
The responsibility of a Driver for revive weekend is as follows:
* Driver must be available to transport to and from the church, host home and other activities during the event.
* Driver must be of the age 21 and up.
* Drivers must have a current Divers license and Insurance. A copy must be made and given to Krush staff.
* Driver must have a reliable vehicle that has recently passed State inspection.
* Driver must be on time during the entire event.
Bible study leader description for Revive Weekend
The responsibility of a bible study leader for Revive Weekend is as follows:
* All leaders must be 18 and above.
* The leader will stay with the students in a host home from Friday evening till after the last Sunday morning session.
* They are responsible for studying, preparation and teaching of the bible study lesson that Krush provides.
* The leader is responsible for creating a welcoming environment for students
* The leader will keep up with the students in all activities, ensuring that they have a positive experience.
* The leader will maintain a positive attitude throughout the weekend, showing the love of Christ, recognizing the reality that Revive, to many students, will be their first encounter with the Gospel.